The homeworks can be handed in a picked up in the cupboard labeled CDS Courses that is located near the mailboxes at the South entrance to the Steele building (across from Gloria Bain's office). The shelves inside the cupboard are labeled CDS104 drop off and pick up.
Homeworks are due on Fridays at 5pm, no exceptions, if it is turned in later than that it will be considered as one of your two free extensions. The building locks at 5pm so if you do not have a key arriving a few minutes early is a good idea.
- Homework 1:Strogatz, 5.2.7, 5.2.8, 5.2.11, 5.2.12, 5.2.13 (Due Friday April 11 at 5pm)
- Homework 2: Strogatz 6.3.3, 6.3.10, 6.4.2 6.5.5, and 6.5.12 (Due Friday April 18th at 5pm)
- Homework 3: Strogatz 6.6.2, 6.6.6, 6.7.2 6.8.1, and 6.8.7 (Due Friday April 25th at 5pm)
- Homework 4: Problem in the attached pdf, Perko Problem 4, pg 135 and Strogatz problems 7.1.2, 7.1.8, and 7.2.9 (Due Friday May 9th at 5pm)
- Homework 5: Strogatz 7.3.1, 7.3.3, 7.3.4, 7.3.5 and 7.4.2 (Due Friday May 16th at 5pm)
- Homework 6: Strogatz 7.5.3, 7.6.2, 7.6.5 and 7.6.15 (Due Friday May 23rd at 5pm)
- Homework 7: Strogatz 3.4.11, 8.1.6, 8.1.11, 8.1.13 and 8.2.1 (Due Friday May 30th at 5pm)