CDS 110b: Robust Stability
See current course homepage to find most recent page available.
This set of lecture describes how to model uncertainty in control and provides conditions for checking robust stability in this framework.
- Lecture slides on robust stability
- Lecture notes on robust stability
- MP3 of Wednesday lecture, 28 Feb 2007
- MP3 of Friday lecture, 2 March 2007
- HW #8 (due 9 Mar 07 [Fri])
- Guaranteed margins for LQG regulators, J. Doyle
References and Further Reading
- AM06, Sections 9.5, 12.1 and 12.2