Supplement: Biomolecular Feedback Systems
Domitilla Del Vecchio (MIT) and Richard M. Murray (Caltech)
This textbook is intended for researchers interested in the application of feedback and control to biomolecular systems. The material has been designed so that it can be used in parallel with Feedback Systems as part of a course on biomolecular feedback and control systems, or as a standalone reference for readers who have had a basic course in feedback and control theory. The supplement is being written by Domitilla Del Vecchio and Richard Murray based on a variety of presentations, lectures and notes.
Note: These notes are in draft form and may contain errors. Permission is granted to download and print a copy for individual use, but this material may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without written consent from the author.
- 19 Jan 2014: Updated chapters on circuits, modules and tradeoffs (Ch 5-7) + bibliography
- 6 Jan 2014: Updated chapter on stochastic modeling and analysis (Ch 4)
- 11 Dec 2013: Updated chapter on dynamic behavior (Ch 3)
- 7 Dec 2013: Updated chapter on core processes (Ch 2)
- 5 Dec 2013: Updated contents, preface, introduction (Ch 1) and references
- 12 Jul 2012: Updated outline; new PDFs posted. A complete manuscript (PDF) is also available.
- ASCC 2009 Workshop - Analysis and Design of Biomolecular Feedback Systems
- Engineering Principles in Biological Systems: 10-12 December 2008, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Design Principles in Biological Systems: 24-28 April 2008, Institute for Mathematics and Its Applications (IMA)
- Engineering Principles in Biological Systems: 6-8 December 2006, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory