Difference between revisions of "First Edition"
Latest revision as of 22:13, 23 September 2016
|Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers|
|Karl J. Åström and Richard M. Murray|
Welcome to FBSwiki. This is the wiki for the text Feedback Systems by Karl J. Åström and Richard M. Murray. On this site you will find the complete text of the book as well as additional examples, exercises, and frequently asked questions.
Copyright in this book is held by Princeton University Press, who have kindly agreed to allow us to keep the book available on the web.
- 22 Jun 2014: A preprint of the second edition is now available. Warning: this version is still be developed and may contain bugs.
- 28 Sep 2012: Version 2.11b, which contains corrections to the third printing, is now posted. This version includes corrections to all errata identified as of 28 September 2012. Hypertext and e-reader optimized versions are also available.
- 30 Jul 2011: Version 2.10e, which contains corrections to the third printing, is now posted. This version includes corrections to all errata identified as of 30 August 2011. Hypertext and e-reader optimized versions are also available.
- 23 Dec 2009: Updated pages have been created for the BFS, NCS and OBC supplements.
- 16 Aug 2008: A solutions manual is now available for instructors.
These wiki pages augment the main text with discipline-specific materials.