This category uses the form Errata.
Pages in category "Second edition errata"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- In caption for Figure 5.11, "nonlinear systems" should be "nonlinear system"
- In description of Krasovski–Lasalle invariance principle, "only" is repeated
- In discussion of proportional control in Section 2.2, missing v 0 in displayed equation
- In discussion on algebraic loops in Section 3.2, there is an extra "be"
- In discussion on PI control in Section 2.2, incorrect formula for G yv when \omega is small
- In Equation 10.1, there's a typo 0 instead of ')'
- In Equation 7.2, dot is over the subscript
- In Example 13.6 (Vinnicombe metric), the formula for conjugate point is missing a minus sign
- In Example 5.11, extra "a" in description of P
- In Example 6.8, signalsith should be signals with
- In Exercise 7.12, it refers to 'Exercise ??.'
- In Problem 6.8, discrete time system does not progress
- In Section 1.7, there is a typo/missing word near the end of the section
- In Section 1.8 text on paper mills, "production unit" should be "production units"
- In Section 1.8, breaking should be braking
- In Section 10.1, the word "circuit" is misspelled.
- In Section 10.1, there is a typo in the oscillation condition equation
- In Section 10.2, part of Figure 10.5 seems to be missing
- In Section 10.3, the caption for Figure 10.11 seems to have a typo
- In Section 10.4, Figure 10.14(b) seems to missing the curve for reverse driving phase
- In Section 10.4, the Figure 10.14 caption has a grammatical error
- In Section 11.1, the word "frequencies" is duplicated
- In Section 11.4, the Figure 11.10 caption has a typo
- In Section 12.1, the additional transfer functions for the F != 1 case seem to be incorrect
- In Section 12.1, the vector w corresponding to Fig. 12.1 seems to be incorrect
- In Section 12.2, the condition for Gyv being small seems to be misstated
- In Section 12.2, the feedforward command u fv is mislabeled in Figure 12.3
- In Section 12.2, the sentence about sensitivity to model uncertainty has a grammatical issue
- In Section 12.2, the word "desired" is misspelled
- In Section 12.2, the word "inherently" is misspelled
- In Section 12.2, there is a singular vs. plural error when talking about the control signal
- In Section 12.2, there is a typo in the equation for P^+(s)
- In Section 12.2, there is a typo in the equation for the approximate inverse of P(s)
- In Section 12.3, there is a missing space
- In Section 12.4, the word "limitations" is misspelled
- In Section 12.6, a sentence in Theorem 12.2 is grammatically incorrect
- In Section 12.6, there is a missing comma in the caption of Figure 12.17
- In Section 12.7, there's a grammatical error where it talks about the closed loop system H i
- In Section 12.7, there's a typo in the discussion of inner/outer loop design
- In Section 13.2, the word "point" is duplicated
- In Section 13.2, the word "transfer" is misspelled
- In Section 13.2, the word "when" is incorrectly capitalized
- In Section 13.2, there's a grammatical issue in the discussion of system stability
- In Section 13.3, the word "response" is duplicated
- In Section 2.1, referred is misspelled
- In Section 2.1, there is a typo in the discussion of solving for an exponential input
- In Section 2.2, one too many parentheses in an expression for y(t)
- In Section 3.1, there is a typo for plurality
- In Section 3.2, "stiction" should be "friction"
- In Section 3.2, just before Simulation and Analysis subsection, "different" should be "difference"
- In Section 3.2, missing space after a period in description of phase portraits
- In Section 6.3, there is a discrepancy between variables for discrete/continuous
- In Section 9.1 there's a typo where it talks about Laplace transforms
- In Section 9.3 there are equations that use the variable 'n' when it should be 'w'
- In Section 9.3 there's a missing comma
- In Section 9.3 there's a misspelling
- In Section 9.4 there's a sentence with a grammar issue
- In Section 9.4 there's a sentence with an extra word
- In the air-fuel example in Section 1.8, missing reference to Figure 1.16b
- In the initial condition response portion of Section 3.2, there is an extra "show"
- In the paper mill description in Section 1.8, "production unit" should be "production units"