Pages without language links
The following pages do not link to other language versions.
Showing below up to 20 results in range #51 to #70.
- A bio-plausible design for visual attitude stabilization
- A bio-plausible design for visual pose stabilization
- A bootstrappable bio-plausible design for visual pose stabilization
- A group-theoretic approach to formalizing bootstrapping problems
- A hovercraft robot that uses insect-inspired visual autocorrelation for motion control in a corridor
- A modal interface contract theory for guarded input/output automata with an application in traffic system design
- A population-based temporal logic gate for timing and recording chemical events
- A robust model predictive control algorithm augmented with a reactive safety mode
- A stochastic framework for the design of transient and steady state behavior of biochemical reaction networks
- A typo in equation (6.24).
- Aaron Ames, October 2012
- Academic Ancestry
- Academic Descendants
- Account Information
- Active Control of Integrated Inlet/Compression Systems: Initial Results
- Active Control of Rotating Stall Using Pulsed Air Injection: A Parametric Study on a Low-Speed, Axial Flow Compressor
- Active Control of an Axial Flow Compressor via Pulsed Air Injection
- Addressable, “Packet-Based” Intercellular Communication through Plasmid Conjugation
- Admin/Group members