Mary Dunlop, Oct 2017
Mary Dunlop will visit Caltech on 19-20 Oct 2017.
Richard will organize a set of discussions with Mary on different topics. If you are interested in joining in the discussions, sign up below. You should put your name and any constraints on your time.
Topic #1: mutational robustness
Topic #2: feedback control of biological systems
Topic #3: TX-TL (modeling and experiments)
- If you have an additional topic you would like to discuss, but it here.
To be filled out later.
- 11:00 am: Seminar in Gates-Thomas
- 8:45 am: Open
- 9:30 am: Ania
- 10:15 am: Vipul/Anandh (system ID etc)
- 11 am - 2 pm: off campus
- 2-5 pm: group discussions (sign up above)
- 5:00 pm: Done for the day