Difference between revisions of "Map.inc"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Latest revision as of 16:58, 19 January 2007
map.inc is a file used creating worlds in Stage. It defines a default map object that can be create maps that model obstacles in specific situations.
Structure of map.inc
A map model inherits most of its properties from the default Stage model . map.inc defines a map model that adds the following additional properties:
- color "black"
- sets the colors of obstacles in the world to black
- boundary 1
- prevents objects from moving out of the simulation area
- gui_grid 1
- draws a co-ordinate grid on the map
- gripper_return 0
- prevents robots with grippers from manipulating the map
When creating a .world file, the command
include "map.inc" will make it possible for you to further define a map model. Some properties you can use are:
- bitmap "file.png"
- specify the obstacles in the environment using a bitmap
- size [x y]
- define the size of the environment
- name "name"
- lets you set up the map model from Player
Contents of map.inc
define map model ( # sombre, sensible, artistic color "black" # most maps will need a bounding box boundary 1 gui_nose 0 gui_grid 1 gui_movemask 0 gui_outline 0 gripper_return 0 )