MVWTfest January 2007
This page collections information for the January 2007 MVWTfest.
Participants: Julia Braman, Sawyer Fuller, JM McNew, Richard Murray, Kevin Oishi, Ketan Savla (Thu-Fri), David Thorsley, Steve Waydo (Mon), Nok Wongpiromsarn
- MVWT - main wiki page (not very complete yet). We will fill this in during the week
- Old MVWT page - we need to copy everything from here to the wiki
- Steelebot Status - current operational status of the Steelebots. If you fix (or break) something, make a note of it here
- Player/ Stage EGG Demo Status - current status of stage EGG demo simulations and future work.
- Player/Vision Interface Status-- current staus of the interface between player code and the vision system and a list of needs.
|11a||Organizational meeting - set out goals and rough schedule|
|1:30p|| Lab demo and account setup
|4p||Recap for the day; plans for Tue|
|5p|| Task 1
|After Ketan arrives||
UW people meet with Joel Burdick
UW people meet with Mani Chandy
- 4 physical robots executing cooperative task specified as EGG
- Plug adn play interface: EGG, CCL, MDS, ...
- Learn about MVWT and Alice
- Leave with simulation code (for EGG + MVWT)
- Dynamic, flowing (loops, circles)
- Leave EGG behind
- Tell other people how testbed works
- How to use SOS to proe EGG protocol
- Vision system working
- Subversion repository for code (MVWT, player/stage, EGG), tutorial
- (partially) switch to DGC cluster
- doc -> wiki
- Fault detection ideas + (maybe) prototype implementation
- Rethink/redo MVWT network
- (UW people) Set up meetings with Mani Chandy, Jason Hickey, Joel Burdick