Revision as of 05:38, 28 January 2008 by Murray
The MVWT hovercraft vehicles are small hovercraft that are controlled using a Zaurus PDA and a set of radio-controlled fans.
- MVWT-II: The Second Generation Caltech Multi-Vehicle Wireless Testbed, American Control Conference paper, 2004. Provides an overview of the system, including a description of the dynamics and some sample control implementations.
- Dynamics and Control of the MVWT Hovercraft, Steve Waydo, 2003. A brief derivation of the dynamics of the hovercraft for use in designing controllers.
- The Zaurus Software Development Guide, Rob Christy, Aug 03. Describes how to develop software on the Zaurus PDA.
- RoboFlag for MVWT Software Users’ Guide, Rob Christy, 2003?. Describes how to run RoboFlag on the MVWT testbed, including information on cross compiling.
- MVWT code repository - contains code for all MVWT systems. Look in hovercraft directory for documentation and source code for the hovercraft.