CDS 110b: Sensor Fusion
|CDS 110b||← Schedule →||Project|
In this set of lectures we discuss discrete-time random processes and the discrete-time Kalman filter. We use the discrete-time formulation to consider problems in (multi-rate) sensor fusion and sensor fusion in the presence of information/packet loss. We also introduce the information filter, which provides a particularly simple method for sensor fusion.
- Lecture notes on sensor fusion
- Lecture slides on applications and extensions of Kalman filters
- HW #7 (due 5 Mar 08)
References and Further Reading
- R. M. Murray, Optimization-Based Control. Preprint, 2008: Chapter 5 - Sensor Fusion
- Appendix from Ben Grochalsky's thesis on information filter.
- CDS 270-2 (Networked Control Systems) page on Kalman Filtering - provides additional notes and lecture materials (including some nice references)