CDS 101/110a, Fall 2007 - FAQ
Revision as of 14:31, 22 September 2007 by Murray
See current course homepage to find most recent page available.
- Can you make the graphics bigger so that we can see them?
- How do I create a FAQ for CDS 101/110?
- I did not understand robustness
- Is control a type of negative feedback?
- Is it possible to take CDS 110b without taking CDS 110a?
- Is there room for learning in control systems theory?
- Latency wasn't mentioned in the example; does it affect robustness?
- Should we bring our computers with Matlab installed to the review Friday?
- Where can I get a more detailed description of how the flyball governor works?
- Why does instability imply poor performance?