CS-EE-ME 75 Winter 2016 Homework 1
|CS/EE/ME 75||Organization||Schedule||Team wiki||Public site|
|G. Blanquart, R. Murray||Issued: 5 Jan 2016, 8 pm|
|CS/EE/ME 75, Winter 2015||Due: 7 Jan 2016, 11:59 pm|
- [New students only] Using the login and password information sent to your Caltech e-mail account, log in to the team wiki and perform the following actions:
- Create a profile in Confluence that has a (current!) picture, short biography and your contact information (this is private to the team). Look at Richard Murray's profile for an example.
- Your TA will assign you an action item as soon as your profile page is up. Respond to this action item.
- [New students only] Using the login and password information sent to your Caltech e-mail account, log in to Slack and perform the following actions:
- Create a profile in Slack that has a (current!) picture and a short description of who you are. Look at Richard Murray's profile for an example.
- Join the channel corresponding to your division and accept the invitation to your system private group.
- Post a message in your system group telling your TA that you are online.
- [10 points] Create a page in your personal space "Homework 1" and perform the following actions, with your answers given as a bulleted list:
- List the crew to which you have been assigned, with a link the the Confluence page for that crew.
- List the subsystems for which you and your crew are responsible, including links to documentation from Fall 2015 (either individual pages or a summary page with additional links to specific components). [This information can be copied from your crew page(s).]
- IPT members: replace crew with "division" or "IPT", as appropriate.
- [10 points] Create/modify a Confluence page for your crew that contains the following information:
- The names of the members of the crew, with links to their Confluence profiles
- A regular weekly meeting time and place for your crew
- A list of the subsystems for which the crew is responsible, including links to Fall 2015 documentation
- Division leads: you should post this same information for your divisions. Rather than listing names of division members, just list the crews in your division.
- Project/technical leads: you should post this same information for the IPT. Rather than listing names of team members, just list the divisions.