Richard Murray's (Public) Schedule
The calendar below can be used to find a time when I am available to
meet. If I sent you a link to this page, please send me back a list of
times that work and I'll get back to you with one of them.
How to schedule an appointment with me:
- Use the calendar below to find some times when I am available. It
works best if you select the "week" view.
- For research meetings, any time that is marked as "Free" (and not
overlapping another appointment) is set aside
for research meetings (including exams, defenses, etc).
- Times that are open are used for Caltech administrative meetings =>
OK to list, but we might have to reschedule.
- Times that are marked as "Tentative" might have something scheduled
in that slot => OK to list if nothing else works.
- If you want to meet in person on the Caltech campus, make sure to let
me know and watch out for days marked "working elsewhere", when I am
working from home or traveling.
- Please send me 2-3 times that work for you, since I often have
multiple people setting up meetings at the same time.
Times below are Pacific Time (PST = GMT-8, PDT = GMT-7)
If you have trouble viewing the calendar below, you can also go directly to
my Outlook calendar