Plan for this chapter
These notes give the current plan for what will go in in this chapter.
- Robust stability (including Nyquist picture). Do this in current form (no weights)
- Performance limits - algebraic plus Bode integral formula + RHP poles and zeros, delays
- Weighted measures - using the sensitivity crossover frequency and sensitivity peak , discuss a weighting function approach to robust performance. Start by using a sensitivity bound of the form
Talk about how we would like to make the crossover as large as possible and as small as possible
- 14 Mar 06: move weighted measures to further reading (or wiki).
- Use this to motivate the DFT Nyquist plot (specialized to the weighting function above)
--Murray 13:47, 22 February 2006 (PST)
14 Mar 06 Update
First cut at chapter is done. Karl will take over. Plan to move the weighted performance/robustness material to further reading section, with possible additional info on the wiki. --Murray 11:35, 23 March 2006 (PST)