Supplement: Networked Sensing, Estimation and Control Systems
This supplement contains a set of chapters that introduce the concept of networked control systems. Networked control systems are a class of systems in which the elements of the control system are distributed across a network. This can include distributed sensing, actuation and computation for either a single (complex) system or a networked collection of systems. This supplements builds on the concepts in Feedback Systems as well as the supplement on Optimization-Based Control.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Networked Control Systems
- Chapter 2: Networked Embedded Systems
- Chapter 3: Optimization-Based Control
- Chapter 4: Case Study #1: Alice
Summary of Changes
- 10 Mar 08: initial page creation