Information for instructors
This page contains information for instructors who want to use Feedback Systems to teach courses on feedback and control. In addition to the links on this page, a set of course syllabus suggestions has been compiled that provides suggestions for how to use the text.
We are assembling lecture materials and homework problems that can be used for courses, in conjunction with the textbook.
If you have additional materials that you would like to contribute to the wiki, please contact Richard Murray.
Links to Courses Using Feedback Systems
- Caltech CDS 101/110, Fall 2006 - Analysis and Design of Feedback Systems, Richard Murray
- Caltech CDS 101/110, Fall 2005 - Analysis and Design of Feedback Systems, Hideo Mabuchi
- Caltech CDS 101/110, Fall 2004 - Analysis and Design of Feedback Systems, Richard Murray
- Stanford EE 392m, Spring 2005 - Control Engineering in Industry, Dimitry Gorinevsky
- U. Liege SYST003, Spring 2005 - Analyse des systèmes et introduction à leur synthèse, Rodolphe Sepulchre
- U. Penn, ESE 406/505-MEAM 513 - Control Systems, Ali Jadbabaie
A Crash Course in Feedback Control, William Dunbar and Jorge Cortés, 2005.