|An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers|
|Karl J. Åström and Richard M. Murray|
Welcome to FBSwiki. This is the wiki for the text Feedback Systems by Karl J. Åström and Richard M. Murray. On this site you will find the complete text of the book as well as additional examples, exercises, and frequently asked questions.
- 30 Jun 07: A new version is coming! Between now and 15 Jul 07, a new version of the book will be posted. This version has the final text that is being sent to the Princeton University Press for copy editing.
- 1 Jun 07: We have signed a contract with Princeton University Press to publish Feedback Systems. The current plan is for the book to be available in April 2008, in time for adoption for Fall 2008 courses. The PDF files of the book will remain online via this wiki.
- 24 Feb 07: Version 2.5c of the book is being posted over the next few weeks. Since some text has moved between chapters, there may be a few wrinkles in the later chapters (eg, repeated material) until we get through the entire pass. Using Version 2.4a is you need a consistent version of all of the chapters.
- 9 Oct 06: An errata list for Version 2.4a has been posted.
- 16 Sep 06: Version 2.4a is now posted. This version is being used in Caltech CDS 101/110.
These wiki pages augment the main text with discipline-specific materials.