Category:Linear Systems FAQ
Revision as of 16:52, 17 May 2008 by Murray
Frequently asked questions for Chapter 5 - Linear Systems.
Pages in category "Linear Systems FAQ"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- FAQ: Are the percentages in the definition of rise time, overshoot measured from the final value, or the size of the input change?
- FAQ: How do you show that exp(T S inv(T)) = T exp(S) inv(T)?
- FAQ: In Example 5.3, why is the A matrix in the given form?
- FAQ: What is an example of a system with Re(λ)=0 that is not stable? What if Im(λ) is not zero?
- FAQ: What is steady state error?