Category:Dynamic Behavior FAQ
Frequently asked questions for Chapter 4 - Dynamic Behavior.
Pages in category "Dynamic Behavior FAQ"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- FAQ: Does a stable system have a stable equilibrium point? a limit cycle?
- FAQ: How do we choose epsilon in the definition of stability?
- FAQ: How do you plot a 3D phase portrait?
- FAQ: If every equilibrium point can be transformed to the origin and then analyzed using a Lyapunov function, how can a system have both stable and unstable equilibrium points?
- FAQ: What do the double vertical bars mean at the end of Section 4.1?
- FAQ: Who is Lyapunov?