Revision as of 17:31, 3 July 2007 by Murray
- 24 Feb 07: Version 2.5c of the book is being posted over the next few weeks. Since some text has moved between chapters, there may be a few wrinkles in the later chapters (eg, repeated material) until we get through the entire pass. Using Version 2.4a is you need a consistent version of all of the chapters.
- 9 Oct 06: An errata list for Version 2.4a has been posted.
- 5 Sep 06: the next revision of the book (v2.4) is scheduled to be released by mid-September. Instructors who are interested in using the text for courses should contact the authors for detailed information on timing and editing access to the wiki (if desired).
- 30 Jul 06: Version 2.3c is now posted. This version is fairly complete, although Chapters 9-12 are still being edited.
- 23 May 06: the next revision of the book (v2.3) is scheduled to be released in summer of 2006. Instructors who are interested in using the text for courses should contact the authors for detailed information on timing and editing access to the wiki (if desired).
- 20 May 06: the implementation chapter has been moved to an appendix and will only appear in the wiki (to keep the size of the printed version of the text down).
- 20 Apr 06: anonymous edit of discussion pages has been temporarily disabled. Spambots were installing links to other sites. Users who wish to make comments on pages should send e-mail to Richard Murray requesting access.
- 12 Feb 06: a new chapter has been added. The System Modeling chapter has had some of the material split off into a new Examples chapter. This version of the book is tagged as version 2.2. The wiki has been restructured to insert this chapter, but there still may be a few missing links.
- 15 Jan 06: revised chapters are being created for version 2.1; some chapters may have empty sections. In addition, chapter summaries are being added to the wiki that review they key points of each chapter.