Supplement: Biomolecular Feedback Systems
Domitilla Del Vecchio (MIT) and Richard M. Murray (Caltech)
This textbook is intended for researchers interested in the application of feedback and control to biomolecular systems. The material has been designed so that it can be used in parallel with Feedback Systems as part of a course on biomolecular feedback and control systems, or as a standalone reference for readers who have had a basic course in feedback and control theory. This book is being written by Domitilla Del Vecchio and Richard Murray based on a variety of presentations, lectures and notes.
Note: These notes are in draft form and may contain errors. Permission is granted to download and print a copy for individual use, but this material may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without written consent from the author.
- 14 Sep 2014: The contents of this page have been moved to http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~murray/BFSwiki.
- 19 Jan 2014: Updated chapters on circuits, modules and tradeoffs (Ch 5-7) + bibliography. A complete manuscript (PDF) is also available.
- 6 Jan 2014: Updated chapter on stochastic modeling and analysis (Ch 4)
- 11 Dec 2013: Updated chapter on dynamic behavior (Ch 3)
- 7 Dec 2013: Updated chapter on core processes (Ch 2)
- 5 Dec 2013: Updated contents, preface, introduction (Ch 1) and references
- 12 Jul 2012: Updated outline; new PDFs posted. A complete manuscript (PDF) is also available.