- June 17. The first Titan Surf meeting for 2009 was on Wednesday, June 17th at 3:30 in Room 125 Steele---the KNI conference room on the Caltech Campus; see Campus Map. Steele is building 81.
- July 1. The second meeting was on Wednesday, July 1 at 3:30 in Room 125 Steele (the KNI conference room). SURF students will be expected to give a brief outline of what their problem is and what the goals are.
- July 15. The third meeting was on Wednesday, July 15 at 3:30 in Room 125 Steele (the KNI conference room). We heard this lecture of Tim Colonius:
- Tim Colonius, Modeling and simulation of the thermal performance of the Titan Montgolfiere
- July 27, Room 125 Steele. The schedule for the meeting on Monday, July 27, from 3 to 5pm will be
- August 3, Room 214 Steele (Note special room). The schedule for the meeting on Monday, August 3, from 3 to 5pm will be
- Stefano Campagnola (work with Nathan Strange and Ryan Russell) on "Leveraging Flybys of Low Mass Moons to Enable an Enceladus Orbiter"
- Daniel Beylkin: SURF Progress: Machine Learning for Motion Planners
- Aditya S. Bhujle: SURF Progress: CFD of the thermal performance of a Titan Montgolfiere.
Five JPL-Caltech/CDS meetings were held in 2008 on the Titan Mission Project, from May 22nd to August 8th, 2008.
The schedules for Meetings held in 2008 are posted here.