CDS 101/110 - MATLAB/SIMULINK Tutorial
Revision as of 15:56, 1 October 2010 by Cds110ta
|CDS 101/110a||Schedule||Recitations||FAQ||AM08 (errata)|
- A MATLAB tutorial will be held in 328 SFL (the Multimedia Conference Room on the 3rd floor) on Sunday, Oct. 4 from 2:00--4:00 pm.
- Please bring your laptop with MATLAB installed if possible; there are only a few additional computers available.
- For Sunday's MATLAB tutorial, please look over/follow along with the following PDF: MATLAB Tutorial Handout. The tutorial is highly recommended for anyone who either has had very little/no exposure to MATLAB before, or isn't comfortable coding in Matlab. It's probably a good idea for you to print it out and bring it with you.
- The review will cover MATLAB capabilities that are needed for this class, including some of the more basic and broad capabilities. If you are new to Matlab, here is an additional introductory presentation on the basics: Matlab Intro
- MATLAB Review Files (note: redownload if downloaded before Sunday) This ZIP file contains all the material used for the tutorial session. It might be a good idea to get the .m files on your computer so you can play with them.
- Other MATLAB Help Files This ZIP file contains additional material not used for the tutorial session, but that may be relevant for you if you use LaTex or LyXfor your homeworks.