CDS 101/110 - MATLAB/SIMULINK Tutorial
Revision as of 06:11, 15 September 2009 by Fzabala
|CDS 101/110a||Schedule||Recitations||FAQ||AM08 (errata)|
- Two Matlab/Simulink tutorials will be held in 328 SFL on Friday, Oct. 2, the first from 3:30-5:30pm and the second from 10-12pm.
- Please bring your laptop with Matlab installed if possible; if not, a laptop will be provided.
- The review will cover Matlab and Simulink capabilities that are needed for this class. Some of the more basic and broad capabilities will only be briefly mentioned; for more information on basic syntax and capabilities, please see this introductory presentation: Matlab Intro
- Files needed for the tutorial: queue_admcontrol.m, admcontrol_fcn.m
- Note-to-self: license problem stuff here!