CDS 101/110 - MATLAB/SIMULINK Tutorial
Revision as of 12:33, 1 October 2010 by Macmardg
|CDS 101/110a||Schedule||Recitations||FAQ||AM08 (errata)|
- A MATLAB tutorial will be held in 328 SFL on Sunday, Oct. 4 from 2:00--4:00 pm.
- Please bring your laptop with MATLAB installed if possible; there are only a few additional computers available.
- The review will cover MATLAB capabilities that are needed for this class. Some of the more basic and broad capabilities will only be briefly mentioned; for more information on basic syntax and capabilities, please see this introductory presentation: Matlab Intro
- This 4MB .zip file (note: redownload if downloaded before Sunday) contains all the material used for the tutorial session. It is not necessary to print the PDFs, as we will provide handouts. It might be a good idea to get the .m files on your computer so you can play with them.
- For Sunday's Matlab tutorial, please look over/follow along with the PDF that I've attached Matlab tutorial. Aristo will be teaching the tutorial and it's
highly recommended for anyone who either has had very little/no exposure to Matlab before, or isn't comfortable coding in Matlab. It's probably a good idea for you to print it out and bring it with you.