- See Group Meetings
- More Meetings for Doyle's Research groups are listed at:
- Internet Multi-Resolution Analysis: Foundations, Applications and Practice Activities activities hosted at IPAM UCLA,
September 8 - December 12, 2008.
J Doyle is an invited speaker and also on the organizing committee. Applications closing soon.
- CDS Events & Related Events
- CDS seminars
- CDS Conferences
- CDS related events
- Course schedules
- Prof. Murray's list of available "CDS SURF" topics.
SURF = Summer undergraduate research fellowship at Caltech.
CDS mailing lists
- CIMMS (Center for integrative multi-scale modeling and simulation) seminars and workshops
- IST (Information Science Technology) seminars
- SISL (Social Information Science Lab) seminars
- Netlab seminars
- IEEE portal : IEEE CSS conferences including CDC (CSS = Control Systems society), CDC 2008, CDC 2009, Infocom
- ACM portal:Sigmetrics
- American Automatic Control Council (AACC): 2008
- Computer Aided Verification CAV 2008
- SBML forum meetings and calender
- R Murray's Connections II Workshop 2006
- Connections II Workshop 2005
- J Doyle's Birthday, Connections Workshop, 2004
- Materials from March 2003 Workshop at UCSB on Robustness Analysis Tools
with Applications to the Biological and Physical Sciences
Past group meetings
Group Meetings 2008
A few of Prof Doyle's past CDS courses.
|CDS 212||Introduction to Modern Control||Fall 2006|
|CDS 213||Robust control||Winter 2008|
|CDS 270-2||Advanced Topics in Systems and Control: Formal Methods for Networked Embedded Systems||Spring 2007|
- Lijun Chen's CDS270: Optimization, Game and Layering in Communication Networks, Fall 2006, Caltech.